HWS students can use the widget below to reserve one of the seven publicly available rooms for group study, viewing films, practicing presentations, etc. Rooms must be scheduled 24 hours in advance, for a block of up to two hours. Study rooms are not available to HWS administrative staff or faculty.
If a room is not scheduled, it is free to be used without a reservation. You can view room schedules by checking the printed schedules posted outside the rooms.
The seven rooms available for reservations include:
- Group Study #229 (2nd floor): capacity 5-10. This room includes a large monitor that can be used to project from a laptop and a white board.
- Group Study #270 (2nd floor): capacity 6.
- Group Study #329 (3rd floor): capacity 5-10.
- Group Study #332 and #336 (3rd floor): capacity 2-4. These rooms include a large monitor that can be used to project from a laptop.
- Group Study #333 and #335 (3rd floor): capacity 2-4.